Supplied with Single Coil, Temperature Pressure Relief Valve.
Heating time from cold is approximately 20 minutes for a full tank of hot water with a 3kw immersion heater. When connected to the engine, useful amounts of hot water are available within a few minutes due to the increased surface area of the internal coil.
Efficient, 100% ozone-friendly foam insulation keeps the water hot for hours.
For Information on how C-Warm heaters work, technical specification and what is required for a trouble free installation then please click here.
- Capacity: 20 litres (4.5 gallons)
- Connections: Heating Coil ¾”, Cold in & Hot out ½”
- Dimensions: 380 mm high, 345 mm diameter
- Materials of Construction
- Maximum Working Pressure: up to 3 bar (42 p.s.i.)
- Maximum recommended pump cut-out pressure: 2.5 bar (36 psi)
- Weight when empty: 9.4 kg
- Stored water temperature up to the circulation temperature of the engine cooling water. Use thermostat to limit to 55º – 60º C if necessary
- Packaged Dimensions: L: 41.00 x H: 49.00 x W: 41.00 cm
- Warranty: 3 years