Fuel-Guard diesel fuel decontaminator Model FGD100 suitable for engines up to 150 bhp
The Fuel-Guard Decontaminator is a simple one step unit that will remove up to 95% of solid contaminants (down to approximately 30 microns) and 100% visible water, including emulsified water that may be in the fuel.
Using an entirely new unique filter design this system will ensure a 100% solution to the problem of water and particulate contamination in fuel.
No replacement of filter element or cartridge is required.
The Fuel-Guard performs this function with a reusable lifetime filter element.
Simply drain the collected water, sediments and sludge by opening the valve on the bottom of the unit. Remove the special lifetime filter element and carefully clean.
The special lifetime filter element can be cleaned very easily when blocked, just remove and gently wash with clean diesel and reinstall this operation requires no tools.
Various models are available to suit engine horse power sizes ranging from 150 HP – up to 1200 HP.
- It will clean and improve your fuel system.
- Extends the life of the engine, injection pump and injectors.
- Combustion of the fuel would be much improved – which would lead to better fuel efficiency.
- Will reduce exhaust emissions.
- Reduces down time.
- Will reduce consumption of standard engine fuel filters by more than 70-80%.
- Major environmental benefit due to reduction in land fill.