The Tek-Tanks AXYZ 4000 series CNC machine now has spare capacity due to our in-house increased workflow. This spare capacity has enabled us to offer a sub contract machining service in a wide variety of materials.
The machines capacity is as follows:
- 3000mm in X axis and 1500mm in Y axis with 150mm capacity in the Z axis
- 12 horsepower Spindle
- 21 gang tool changer. A current list of loaded tools is available on request but other tools can be provided if required at cost.
- Vacuum table with MDF sacrificial sheet split into 6 zones.
- Oil Mister for use with aluminium.
The AXYZ machine is capable of machining the following materials in sheet form:
- Melamine and veneered faced MDF
- Carbon Fibre
- Various soft and hardwoods
Ideally we need your work saved in one of the following formats:
- .dxf (preferred)
- .dwg (preferred)
Once we have your drawings we can optimise them in our nesting software and tell you how many sheets would be required. We are happy to accept free issue material or supply if required.
If you think you have a requirement for the CNC then it is probably best to just give us a ring on 01420 520830 so we can talk through your requirements and come up with the best solution that meets your needs. Best to ask for either Olly or Martin as they drive it!