The first level indicator in the world that measures the contents of tanks in plastic, stainless steel mid steel and aluminium from the OUTSIDE. Since it measures from the outside cleaning the tank or drilling holes is unnecessary. The system works on knock and listen technology and is ideal for retro fitting to fuel, water and waste tanks that are already in use.
- Very easy and quick to install
- All settings are done automatically
- No need for removing the tank
- No drilling of holes in the tank
- No cleaning inside the tank
- No maintenance
Smart Patented Technology
Because Gobius measures from the outside of the tank, you do not have to remove it to make holes in your tank. Many other products on the market today have gauges which have sensors that go inside your waste tank and this can often lead to problems. With Gobius, there is no risk of leakage. The Gobius system is delivered as a complete system including display, sensors, cables, control unit and instructions.
Stainless steel, 1-3 mm
Steel, 1-3 mm
Aluminum, 2-5 mm
Polyethelene, 2-10 mm
Fibre Glass, 4-8 mm
- Coloured LED show lamps the levels
- Extremely low electricity consumption, < 40 mA
- Support 12-24 Volts
- Easy to connect to analogue gauges from Wema, Faria, VDO***
- Supports 10-190 Ohm, 240-33 Ohm, 4-20 mA and 0-5 Volt
- By using an adapter also supporting NMEA 2000
- Easy to integrate with EmpirBus NXT
- Can also be integrated with Ontech GSM module to get alarm on your mobile phone
- Extra alarm signal when the tank is empty and full
- Panel (display), 60 x 60 x 4 mm
- Control Unit, 160 x 130 x 26 mm
- Sensor, 70 mm diameter, 27 mm height (3 0ff)
- Panel cable, 1,5 m (std), 10 m options, see our webshop
- DC cable, 1,8 mm
- Sensor cable, 1,0 m (std), 10 m option available. Please call for more information.
- Analog cable, 0,5 m
- Sensor tape, 3M 4632, 45 mm diameter
*** Although the Gobius has a resistive output for an analogue gauge it wil NOT work with an NMEA signal converter.