- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Long tail feature – The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C
Tails come packaged together with a Blue Seal, which is thicker than the Red Seals included in the Aquavalve, to allow the fitting to be rotated to a more suitable position if required.