Tek Tanks Limited (“TT”) takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact: email@example.com
If you have entered into a contract with us the controller of your data will be TT.
Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from us. The personal data we process includes:
- Your name;
- Job Title if applicable;
- Email address and/or telephone number;
- Your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us;
- Information related to the browser, operating system and/or device you use to access our website when you make an enquiry through our website;
- Recordings of calls you make to our customer service team;
- And/or any other information you provide
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- As required to establish and fulfil an enquiry or contract with you. This may include taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services;
- To comply with applicable law and regulation;
- In protecting TT’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including providing product warranties, compliance and regulatory purposes;
- To monitor use of and improve our websites and online services;
- If you provide a credit or debit card to make payments we use third parties (such as SagePay) to process your payment;
- In circumstances where you contact us by telephone, calls may be recorded for quality, training and
We may also send you direct marketing in relation to relevant products and services which will only be sent where you have given your consent to receive it, or (where this is allowed) you have been given an opportunity to opt-out. You will continue to be able to opt-out of electronic direct marketing at any time by following the instructions in the relevant communication.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary which is six months for prospective customers and quotations and seven years for contracts and orders placed
5. Where is my data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Further information may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to request a report of all personal information we hold and, subject to clause 4 above, you have the right to ask us to delete and/or amend this information.
Where you have provided your data to us and it is processed by automated means, you may be able to request that we provide it to you in a structured, machine readable format.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes either by responding appropriately on any communication (Opt Out) or by emailing email@example.com in either case we will record the fact that you have opted out and endeavour to exclude your details from any future communications.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data you can email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/
Please Note: This Privacy Notice is subject to change without notice.