TruDesign Tails are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres within the nylon composite provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tail fittings are designed for twin hose clamps and to never crush.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP threads – Universal compatibility to TruDesign Ball Valves, threaded fittings, and other marine components (NPT threads are available on special order)
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +100°C
3D Interactive Model