£6.50 – £6.90
TruDesign Y Pieces are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Other sizes available on request.
TruDesign Y Pieces
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C
- Long tail feature – The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Smooth flow – Less blockages and buildup
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I run Petrol or Diesel through TruDesign fittings ?
YES and NO. TruDesign fittings (in both black and white) are suitable for contact with petrol & diesel fuels. NOTE: TruDesign Ball Valves and Aquavalves should not be used in direct contact with petrol or diesel as the nitrile o-rings may swell affecting their sealing and handle-turning performance.
25mm (1"), 38mm (1 1/2")