CE marked and fully approved for petrol and diesel fuel, made in Italy from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). These tanks are red in colour.
Dimensions: Length 500mm x Width 350mm x Height 300mm
- A nylon inspection plate incorporating the provision for a level sender
- 1 x 1 1/2″ BSP threaded vented cap
- 1 x 10mm plastic fuel feed hosetail complete with dip pipe
- 1 x 17/19mm plastic open vent hosetail
- 1 x blanked threaded fuel return port
Please read the below information as it contains useful choice and installation information.
Level Indication Options
These tanks have a provision for a sender. There are 2 options available:
- S3 Series Sender, IPFR Gauge, FL2 Fitting Flange
- Mechanical Fuel Gauge
If you would like us to install your tank sender for you, please add the Fitting Charge to your basket when ordering.
These tanks come as standard with an 1 1/2″ BSP threaded vented cap. If you are planning to fill and vent your tank using this cap then it is suggested that the open vent hosetail is removed and blanked off with a 3/8″ BSP blanking plug, of which you can find here.
If you are filling from a deck or bulkhead filler cap the Inlet Connector Kit will be required. Allow 90mm above the top of the tank when installing this fitting. If you require a deck or bulkhead filler cap review our filler selection.
Fittings Upgrade and Diesel Returns
Series C tanks are CE marked and compliant to ISO 21487. Plastic hosetails are fitted as standard by the manufacturer. Should you require alternative hose diameters you will need to select brass hosetails. These hosetails will also be an improvement on the plastic ones supplied as standard.
Want to upgrade, need a return fitting, a different sized feed or include a level sender and gauge, then no problem, see our Series C fittings and Accessories.
Strap Down Kit
- Not suitable or approved for road-going vehicles.
- Cannot be installed in a boat’s engine room without a separating fireproof bulkhead.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
- Please read the product description in full.