Sikaflex 291i. The Marine Sealant & Adhesive
With a slight change to the curing system (The icure system) Sikaflex 291 – Marine Grade Sealant is renamed Sika 291i.
Sikaflex 291i is one of the market leading Sealants & Adhesives for use in the Marine Industry, and boat building, perfect for a wide number of applications.
Applications for Sikaflex 291i 300ml- Marine Sealant:
- Sealing and bonding TruDesign Skin Fittings and Ball Valves and Seacock Kits
- Bedding of Deck Hardware
- Sealing & Bonding Above and Below the Water Line.
- Can be used as a general sealant
- Sealing plumbing and sanitary equipment sealing joints including keel/hull, stern shaft tube, bonding deck to hull.
Advantages & Benefits of Sikaflex 291i 300ml Marine Sealant:
- Use above and Below the Water Line
- Resists Salt Water
- Fast Strength Build up
- Excellent Bond Strength
- May be squeezed or brushed into place
Cartridge applicator gun is required. This is similar to any silicone sealant or painters mate gun available from most DIY stores.
This is a PU based marine sealant. Perfect for use in a wide number of marine applications.