TruDesign Connectors are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign Connectors eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
When connected to a skin fitting they must be above the water line.
Below the water line skin fittings (Thu Hulls) must be directly fitted to a Ball Valve (Sea Cock)
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Fits TruDesign Ball Valves & BSP or NPS parallel threads – Universal compatibility to other TruDesign fittings, and other marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
3D Interactive Model