Designed and made in New Zealand, TruDesign Straight Threaded Tails are the superior composite connection for fitting hose to threaded fittings.
TruDesign Tails are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Tails eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Tails are designed for twin hose clamps, and do not crush under high load conditions.
- Manufactured from a glass-reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Unaffected by diesel, petrol, or chemicals
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- BSP threads – Universal compatibility to TruDesign Ball Valves, threaded fittings, and other marine components (NPT threads are available on special order)
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +100°C
3D Interactive Model