- Handles common outputs, 240-33 Ω, 10-180 Ω, Vetus 10-300 Ω and 0-5V from BEP, Teleflex, Faria, VDO, Wema and many other popular instrument brands. (When connecting to non-adjustable gauges the TS1 must be pre-calibrated)
- Low Profile Design and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern, allowing it to be retrofitted to practically all other sender brands.
- Can be set for tank dimensions via computer using BEP™ Marine’s proprietary TS1 software, avoiding experimental tank filling on site
- Is set for 0-2000mm depth off the shelf – not suitable for tank depths less than 200mm (8″)
- Must be installed at least 150mm from any of the following: internal baffles, tanks walls and dip pipes. Please see Installation manual linked below for further information*.
- Operating voltage: 10-32V
- Current draw: 25mA with 5V gauge output
- Measurement method: Acoustic sonic measurement
- Tank depth: 0 – 6.5 ft (up to 2000mm)
- Accuracy Distance: 0 – 6.5 ft (2000mm) at 2mm accuracy
- Mounting: SAE 5 stud mounting pattern with gasket, seal and screws (top mount only).
- Environmental temperature: 39.2 – 149°F (4 – 65°C)
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, water, toilet chemicals
- Tank type style: Metal and plastic with non linear capacity
- Works with petrol, diesel, fresh water, grey water and black water
*Please download the Installation Manual as this contains important information about placement of the sender on the tank top. There are certain limitations that have to be adhered to otherwise the sender will not perform correctly.
Tek Tanks are able to calibrate this sender to suit your tank. There is a small calibration charge which is a one off charge. In the unlikely event your sender should need re-calibrating then there is no further charge as all calibration data is stored under a unique name that is specific to your unit/s.