Originally produced for firefighting applications, the TruDesign Hose Reel Nozzle is durable yet lightweight. Made
from high impact strength polycarbonate polymer, this nozzle can be adjusted easily and smoothly with a twist of
the wrist for a strong jet throw, cone spray or fog pattern. The hose reel nozzle is ideal for all agricultural,
industrial and marine applications on boats and dockside (Marinas). Designed by TruDesign, this model meets
both New Zealand and Australian Fire Hose Reel Standards and is ideal for high water volume applications –
typically up to 50 litres per minute.
The nozzle has a thick polyurethane protective bumper to extend the life of the nozzle, and also prevent damage
to walls and floors (or in the case of marine: decks)
The Hose Reel Nozzle features a ¾” BSP female thread for connecting tailpieces or similar.
- Typical flowrate of up to 50 Litres/min.
- Made from high impact strength polymer
- Ideal for all marine, industrial & agricultural applications.
- Meets both New Zealand and Australian Fire Hose Reel Standards and frequently seen on marinas
- Thread size ¾” BSP
- 3 sizes of tail options available (13mm, 19mm, 25mm) plus the Tail Snap
Hose Tails for connecting hoses are supplied separately.
Hose tail connection can be found here.