£6.54 – £15.60
TruDesign Domed Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
- Designed and made in New Zealand, the Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite.
- High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability.
- These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings.
- TruDesign Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Skin Fittings are certified by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) & Bureau Veritas to meet ISO 9093-2 Small craft — Seacocks and through-hull fittings — Part 2: Non-metallic
- When used in below waterline applications, a Ball Valve should be directly connected for safety and compliance to relevant marine standards.
- An Application Tool is available to allow the skin fitting to be installed by one person.
- Please download the Data Sheet for dimensions, features and installation instructions.
- Suitable Adhesive/Sealant for bonding the skin fittings can be found here.
Supplied with the main body, sealing washer and flanged nut.
3D Interactive Model
1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSP, 1" BSP, 1 1/4" BSP, 1 1/2" BSP, 2" BSP