TruDesign Domed Skin Fittings (Thru Hulls)
- Designed and made in New Zealand, the Skin Fitting body and nut are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite.
- High strength, high-modulus glass fibres provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness and dimensional stability.
- These properties allow a significant weight reduction over metallic fittings.
- TruDesign Skin Fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings.
TruDesign Skin Fittings are certified by the International Marine Certification Institute (IMCI) & Bureau Veritas to meet ISO 9093-2 Small craft — Seacocks and through-hull fittings — Part 2: Non-metallic
- When used in below waterline applications, a Ball Valve should be directly connected for safety and compliance to relevant marine standards.
- An Application Tool is available to allow the skin fitting to be installed by one person.
- Please download the Data Sheet for dimensions, features and installation instructions.
- Suitable Adhesive/Sealant for bonding the skin fittings can be found here.
Supplied with the main body, sealing washer and flanged nut.
To help you identify which size you require, please check our BSP to Metric thread size chart below.
3D Interactive Model
Hold down left mouse button to rotate model
Turn mouse wheel to zoom in and out
Double click left button to focus on a particular area
Hold down mouse wheel to pan