7 Step Led Gauge for Fuel Tank applications.
European Specification only
- Fuel Tank level
- 52mm diameter gauge
- 8 bright LEDs
- Power draw approximately 50ma
- 0-190 ohms
- Only available, as standard, with black face & black bezel (options available for orders greater than 25 units)
- Red LED’s will flash when holding tank is empty
- Works with S3 senders of all lengths
WIRING INSTRUCTIONS (Wiring diagram is included with the product or can be downloaded from the Document Section above.
Black – to the sensor
Red – to positive (+)
Blue – to ground (-)
Yellow – Red LEDs flashing On/Off – Earth to stop flashing.
You will need a minimum clearance of 55mm (2 3/16″) behind the panel to fit the gauge.
2. Remove fastening ring and insert gauge through the panel from the front, fit and tighten fastening ring from the rear.
3. Connect wires according to wiring diagram.
4. If you would like the Red LEDs to flash then do not connect the yellow wire.
If you would like the Red LEDs to remain on without flashing then connect the yellow wire to earth,
* Note the use of dropping resistors for 24V circuit.
5. Insert wire harness into port at the back of the gauge.